Cupecoy Beach Club
is a group of privately owned and individually decorated apartments. See Cupecoy Beach Club map.
Enjoy the privacy and tranquility that sets Cupecoy Beach Club apart from the hustle and bustle of other St. Maarten resorts.
Situated on top of the Cupecoy cliffs, these condos offer spectacular views of Saba and the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
What You’ll Find At Cupecoy Beach Club
- Two beaches, located directly on secluded Cupecoy Beach
- 100 yard walk to gate to the mile long Mullet Bay Beach
- Next to ONLY Golf Course on the Island
- Large Freshwater Pool with Swim-Up Pool Bar
- Daily Maid Service Available (except Sundays & Holidays)
- Wireless Internet Accessibility
- Fitness Center
- Library/ Meeting Room
- Back-up Generators
- On-Site Property Manager
- All Rentals include One Parking Space
- Le Gourmet Marche (supermarket) 1 mile away at Porto Cupecoy
- Special Items available upon request
- Located next to the Chrisitan Dior Spa at The Cliffs
- 1 mile from Maho village offering duty-free shopping and over a dozen restaurants
- Atlantic Casino and 8 restaurants directly across the street: Thai Savanh, Rare, Temptation, L’Angelus, Bella Napoli, Frogs Café, La Gondola, the Sugar Cane Café